COVID-19 Pandemic Disaster Recovery Plan
Click below to view St Lucie County’s COVID-19 Pandemic Disaster Recovery Plan.
You may find these additional resources helpful:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: This website gives updates on the coronavirus in the United States, gives best practices for prevention and treatment and offers background information on the virus.
- The World Health Organization: This website gives information on the global status of the spread and response to coronavirus.
- The State Department: This website offers resources and background on the coronavirus, specifically in China. For those considering travelling abroad, please review the State Department’s list of travel advisories.
- The Food and Drug Administration: This website offers information on the FDA’s actions to care for and prevent the spread of the coronavirus, including information for laboratories to get access to diagnostic tests.
- The Small Business Administration: This website has resources for small businesses, including guidance for business-owners and information on government contracting, exporting assistance, the economic injury disaster loan program and access to capital.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs: This website offers guidance for veterans and information about the VA’s response to COVID-19. Veterans going to the VA should be advised that they need to arrive early, due to screening procedures.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: This website has resources for Medicare, Medicaid and CHIP coverage of coronavirus, including waivers and frequently asked questions.
- Florida Department of Health
#COVID19 Call Center: 866-779-6121
or email COVIDemail@example.com
- St. Lucie County Department of Health
772-462-3800 or http://stlucie.floridahealth.gov/
- St. Lucie Public Schools
772-429-3600 or www.stlucie.k12.fl.us
- Indian River State College
- City of Port St. Lucie
772-871-1775 (1PSL) or www.cityofpsl.com
- City of Fort Pierce
772-467-3000 or https://www.cityoffortpierce.com/
- UF/IFAS Extension
- St. Lucie Economic Development Council
- Local Businesses that are Open